Petromin Corporation was formed in 1968 by a Royal Decree. On the date of its inception, the company's name was Petromin Lubricating Oil Company (Petrolube) which was one of the joint ventures of the General Organization of Petroleum and Minerals (Petromin). The company was renamed as the Saudi Arabian Lubricating Oil Company in 1997. Since 2008, the company is now simply called Petromin Corporation, a subsidiary of Al-Dabbagh Group. Within the 45 years, since its inception, Petromin Corporation has continually expanded and grown in manufacturing capacity and product development. Striving always to remain on the forefront of technology, by keeping its products abreast with all original engine manufacturer (OEM) approvals and keeping up with American Petroleum Institute (API) and other worldwide entities'? performance levels and specifications for their products. Today, Petromin Corporation produces over 150 different products, is the market leader in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, exports to over 35 countries in the GCC, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Petromin Corporation currently employs 1900+ employees representing more than 20 nationalities. With its Head Office in Jeddah, the manufacturing plants are located in Jeddah and Riyadh and it has sales and distribution facilities across the Kingdom as well as offshore branches are in Egypt, UAE, Sudan and Pakistan.