The history of Louisiana Machinery Co., Inc. is one of continuity. From 1933 when the original company, Louisiana Tractor and Machinery Company, began operations to the present day operations of Louisiana Machinery Co., Inc. we have believed in focusing on the needs of our customers and satisfying them completely. Starting with one location in Vidalia, La. we grew to four locations by 1954 establishing Monroe, La. as corporate headquarters. These locations handled sales, service and parts of Cat heavy dirt moving equipment involved in levee construction, petroleum site development, and land clearing. The company continued to grow during the next three decades as our customers built interstate highways, locks and dams and developed Louisiana's lignite mines. During this time Louisiana Machinery also became one of Caterpillar's most experienced Forest Products dealers. In 1991 Louisiana Machinery Co. became the statewide dealer for Cat equipment in Louisiana, purchasing five additional locations. We moved our corporate headquarters to Reserve, Louisiana, outside of New Orleans. Today we have 21 locations across Louisiana.