top of page

ARGAS - Arabian Geophysical & Surveying Co.

The official page of ARGAS. The company was created in 1966 as a limited liability partnership between Industrialization and Energy Services Company (TAQA 51% shareholding) and Compagnie Generale Geophysics (now CGGVeritas) all which owns the Remaining 49%. Based in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia, ARGAS is the first majorit� Saudi capital company of its kind in the Middle East that specializes in supplier providing land, shallow water and marine seismic data acquisition, processing services as well as other geophysical R & D and surveying services for petroleum, mining and groundwater resources. For Saudi Aramco, ARGAS customer's hand, two broad 3D land seismic crews are currently operational as well as two-Ocean-Bottom Cable (OBC) crews in the Arabian Gulf. In late 2009, ARGAS successfully completed a shallow marine 3D seismic survey over the Safaniyah Field and has an extensive marine survey in participation with CGGVeritas in the Arabian Gulf. Developing human capital in ARGAS plays a significant role in establishing the company's excellence. ARGAS takes pride in developing qualified Saudi professionals through intensive field-based training programs in both Saudi Arabia and abroad.

EPC Project Management 2021

bottom of page